Friday 15 April 2011

Can We Do No Wrong?



 Jeans - Topshop
Shirt - H&M
Bra - Urban outfitters
Shoes - New Look
Bracelets - Vintage

I seem to be finding really good bargains these days, these shoes were just £8! It's amazing. I wanted some plain black heels and these were perfect! Strangely I'd never seen them full price haha.
I went out for dinner today with one of my oldest friends who -despite the fact live that she lives so close- I barely ever see because we're both so busy at different times so it was nice to have a catch up.
I'm just about to get ready to meet up with her from some drinks and a much needed night out.
Hope evryone has a nice weekend!

P.S. I look a bit ill in these photos because I was too lazy to put make up on :/

5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love the top :)
    You look lovely without make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The shirt is gorgeous. I cant believe you're not wearing makeup! Oh my, you are beautiful! I look like something from under a rock if I dont wear make-up haha.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Hope you are having fun. Its always nice to see old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are hott! I love them. What a steal!!

    By the way.. I'm having a giveaway on my blog. It's a really fun, cute shoe accessory-- a heel condom! You should def. check it out : ) www.l0velindsey.com

    ReplyDelete