Wednesday 23 February 2011

Fake Flowers



Hairband- DIY
Dress- Vintage
Thigh highs- Primark
Belt- Primark
Shoes- New Look
Jewlerry- Mostly vintage or passed down to me
I finally got around to making that DIY headband and I love the way it came out! It was really easy and it only took me about an hour so I definetly suggest making one to anyone who likes it.
I went to Ikea a few days ago and got this really cute retro clock for my wall, it's so lovely but I can't find anywhere to fit it!
Today I just went shopping with some friends in the horrible weather that we always seem to have and bought lilac hair dye and bleach so I should have lilac dip dye soon! :)

As much as I would like to update this blog every one or two days it's been quite difficult recently as I'm currently sitting my higher prelims so it should be alot more frequent after this week :)
Wish me luck!

18 comments:

  1. Hello…your blog is really nice!

    You are DIVINE...

    http://mode-blogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hairband is gorgeous! well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous and i like your DIY headband..


    xx claudia
    www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing, this dress is sooo beautiful....i like your style

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress really suits you and soo cannot believe you made that it looks amazing!! go on girl ahaha

    you look lovley in the pics :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is just amazing... Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the dress... it's perfect! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck indeed! I've been tempted by dip-dying lately, the concept really appeals to me. Especially not having to bother with roots! Lovely headband, very Florence-esque (that in my book is a definite compliment, hope you like her hehe!) jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you are beautiful, I love your style :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice style! Too bad that your pictures are so small.

    blog.PSbyDila.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress and the flowery head piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dress and the flowery headpiece x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your dress - such a great vintage find!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bloody love that headband might have to try it myself!!

    ReplyDelete